• Complies and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Street works, Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’.
• Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides.
• Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60mm to 160mm).
• Recommended to be bolted down for maximum stability and security.
• Can be used as an access for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc., up to 250kg.
• Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
• 100% recyclable.
• Compact stacking for easy transport & storage.
or 049 489 0043 ROI