The Avalon® is our most versatile and popular safety barrier. It is compliant with street works regulations and suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor pedestrian applications. Common uses include construction, excavation, street works, events and utilities sites.
Oxford Plastics’ StrongWall Ballast is a heavy duty and firm solution to barrier stability. It also complies with Wind Loading Class B regulations.
Ballast Trays are an anchor system to give extra stability in strong winds. Fill with spoil from site or the OxBlock to create a semi-permanent work site perimeter.
- Compliant with BS 7818 Specification (UK)
- Compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks (UK)
- Advertising signage and reflective material can be applied.
- Can be used with link boards to extend barrier configurations
- Can accept warning signs and contractor information boards
- 1 piece barrier constructed from HDPE
- Supplied with standard or ClearPath feet
- Designed for secure stacking and easy transportation
- Strong yet lightweight
- Designed and manufactured in UK
- 100% recyclable
Avalon Barrier 0.5
|Total weight with Clearpath feet:||1.8kg|
|Number per pallet:||100|
|Colour:||Orange (standard), other colours on request|